Pre 94 Dash Removal??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Daver

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so Im taring apart my truck does anyone know or hava a write up on how to remove the dash from a 88-94 truck?

The Daver

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Greg but I actually got it out about three hours ago and it is a PITA for anyone else who is curious

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats what I figured man, I remember reading a swap a while back where someone switched from the 88-94 to the 95-98 and they said it was an absolute PITA.

What are you planning on doing to your interior?

The Daver

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not doing anything just pretty much a frame off rebuild but im swapping cabs and I want my dark interior in the new cab Ill post up some pics soon...But I was thinking while its out I should try to find a 97 dash and just swap it...

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
do the swap man, you won't regret it, and while your at it, throw in a double din radio...

The Daver

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya I dunno tho cause the truck is an 88 and I kinda wanna keep it old school and its not often that you even see an 88 with a super clean dark grey interior...mines the only one that I know of.... 1badgmc who did your step shaver kit I absolutely love it