Post YOUR Favorite Picture of YOUR Truck!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jtlichty

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you stare really close in that pic ^ you can see a topless woman in the top middle window.

How long did you stare at that picture before you started picturing naked women on my windshield? Got some extra time on your hands? haha

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
mike hit the "reply with quote" button on the post of the person you are addressing so we know who you are talking to

since you were the last to post a pic, I'm assuming he means you. but yes, it's easier when you quote.

MIKE//Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
mike hit the "reply with quote" button on the post of the person you are addressing so we know who you are talking to

Damn! my bad, sorry guys still learning how to use the site properly! but yes I was talking about your truck!

MIKE//Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a gmt400...but this is my good buddys rig, it deserves some respect ahaha

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

jtlichty

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn! my bad, sorry guys still learning how to use the site properly! but yes I was talking about your truck!

No worries man it took me bit to figure it out as well. And thanks for the compliment man, I try to keep her pretty clean most of the time. I'm pretty picky because I live in Iowa where trucks rust in a hurry. I've got the 5.7 vortec in her, but I'm hoping someday when I don't need to drive it often anymore I'll turn it in to my toy and maybe drop a 383 in it!