Post YOUR Favorite Picture of YOUR Truck!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amp24 7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well it's sharp. I didn't have a use for a full size so I got a blazer for my first vehicle. It was worth more than my current truck and newer but it was perfect for my needs. Get your RPO codes man. They will tell you paint color and all your options. Then go get some duplicolor matched spray paint from your local parts store along with some etching primer. Sand away until the rust is gone prime it and paint. Put the flares on and she's golden.

Tyler/T-Unit

I have some legit matched paint that I painted my visor with. Its not a PERFECT match. I don't want flares because of the golden two tone. I can't figure a color for flares that'd match. I think ill have to go this route though because I can't afford to have a professional paint it. Also I have to replace the metal. Cant sand down.

sent from no where you need to know

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Well when it comes to flares great white came up with an awesome idea that I love. He carried his two tone onto the flares. It looks so sharp. Ill point you to his thread. The guy is just plain smart and ingenious when it comes to practical common man modifications.

Tyler/T-Unit

Amp24 7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well when it comes to flares great white came up with an awesome idea that I love. He carried his two tone onto the flares. It looks so sharp. Ill point you to his thread. The guy is just plain smart and ingenious when it comes to practical common man modifications.

Tyler/T-Unit

Yeah man id love to see it

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Well here it is. I would read this thread from start to finish. It's alot of posts I know but the sheer amount of ideas this guy has come up with is mind blowing. This pic alone says a little of it. Dodge tows are practical and a little unique but not gaudy until you drive around all the time with them flipped up. The bump strip is the stock stuff trimmed down. The mudflaps are large cut down and attached so they don't sail. And they cover everything. What you don't see is home modified headlights with projectors for better lighting and a multitude of interior work I can't begin to start naming. Read the thread. This is one of the most purpose built daily drivers I can think of on any site.
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10497

And the pic of the one off 2 tone.

You must be registered for see images

Tyler/T-Unit

Amp24 7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well here it is. I would read this thread from start to finish. It's alot of posts I know but the sheer amount of ideas this guy has come up with is mind blowing. This pic alone says a little of it. Dodge tows are practical and a little unique but not gaudy until you drive around all the time with them flipped up. The bump strip is the stock stuff trimmed down. The mudflaps are large cut down and attached so they don't sail. And they cover everything. What you don't see is home modified headlights with projectors for better lighting and a multitude of interior work I can't begin to start naming. Read the thread. This is one of the most purpose built daily drivers I can think of on any site.
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10497

And the pic of the one off 2 tone.

You must be registered for see images

Tyler/T-Unit

Gonna read it all tonight! Thanks