Post YOUR Favorite Picture of YOUR Truck!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amp24 7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Visors ftmfw. And you should consider a demold. I'm not 100% sure just yet but in that pic it just looks a bit "off" like it doesn't belong. No offense. You have a nice truck. The trim is just idk.
Edit: got it. Just needs a little less trim. This I think will be my plan because it was so well executed by great white

Get the paintable flares and paint them 2tone to match. But instead of modifying the trim to be 2-3 bars tall and not as long on all the panels I would keep it as is and just trim length wise to fit the up to the flares. Just my opinion.

Who knows. Maybe a darker tan on the two tone would do some good too. Hell ***** me completely and call me :crazy: hahaha

Tyler/T-Unit

Yeah, haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. I'd like to stay away from flares but I have a lot of rust that needs to be adressed and I could never match the paint color again. Who knows. As of right now I get layed off this friday so I need another job.

sent from no where you need to know

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Yeah, haven't decided what I'm going to do yet. I'd like to stay away from flares but I have a lot of rust that needs to be adressed and I could never match the paint color again. Who knows. As of right now I get layed off this friday so I need another job.

Gotta have money to play with the toys. Good luck with the job hunt man. Do you have any certs or degrees to give you a leg up?

Tyler/T-Unit

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
My new favorite!
You must be registered for see images attach

Amp24 7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gotta have money to play with the toys. Good luck with the job hunt man. Do you have any certs or degrees to give you a leg up?

Tyler/T-Unit

I'm still in highschool man! As soon as I'm out ill be enlisting in the military and will have plenty of money to play :)

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I'm still in highschool man! As soon as I'm out ill be enlisting in the military and will have plenty of money to play :)

Well just for that thank you for your future service to this fine country. And for a kid still in school you got a heck of a truck!

Tyler/T-Unit

Amp24 7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well just for that thank you for your future service to this fine country. And for a kid still in school you got a heck of a truck!

Tyler/T-Unit

Yeah thanks, it'd got some rust around the front fenders that really bothers me.. I don't wanna stick flares on it but I don't wanna paint it myself and have paint not match up..

Amp24 7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Tyler/T-Unit

The only reason I have the truck is because I work 40-50 hours a week all summer haha

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
The only reason I have the truck is because I work 40-50 hours a week all summer haha

Well it's sharp. I didn't have a use for a full size so I got a blazer for my first vehicle. It was worth more than my current truck and newer but it was perfect for my needs. Get your RPO codes man. They will tell you paint color and all your options. Then go get some duplicolor matched spray paint from your local parts store along with some etching primer. Sand away until the rust is gone prime it and paint. Put the flares on and she's golden.

Tyler/T-Unit