Playing with stripes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im with this guy!! Your truck looks fantastic, those stripes dont add to it and I actually think they look horrible.

Glad I'm not the only one.

Thanks for the input guys, when I put it on and stood back it didn't do anything for me either. I just ordered a Ultra Blue Metallic stripe from Prostripe, that will give it some pop.

You didn't like it either but you're adding more :think: well hell, give it a whirl and post some pics!

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
How does a stripe that is designed to help the mix of 2 tone, look bad? Its just there to break up the BLACK to SILVER. I think it should be right in the center of where the 2 colors meet, but instead of black, be a contrasting color that goes with something very subtle on your truck to make it pop.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I think the pinstripe looks pretty good. Where did you get your taillights, if you don't mind me asking.

I got them from this seller on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/88-9...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

How does a stripe that is designed to help the mix of 2 tone, look bad? Its just there to break up the BLACK to SILVER. I think it should be right in the center of where the 2 colors meet, but instead of black, be a contrasting color that goes with something very subtle on your truck to make it pop.

That was the plan from the begining to have a stripe to break up the black and silver, it's just trying to find what looks good! I should have the new stripe by the weekend and we'll see how it goes.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I would've gone with a red pinstripe. Black/Silver/Red=awesome. besides, it would've gone with the tails, but please find a way to make it go all the way up to the corners in the front, it looks half-way done when it stops at the door or on the bed. I like it though, makes the transition more interesting.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
As soon as I can get my hands on some extra cash these will be going on the truck to finish her up!
You must be registered for see images attach

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think you need a hand painted orangeish red stripe, right where the 2 colors meet, i think that would look good