Playing with stripes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I decided to play with some stripes on the truck, I had picked up some Prostripe from local Pep Boys for $13.00 awhile ago and decided to give it a try to see what it would look like. I striped the bed, tailgate and passenger side door and it looks ok, as you can see I stayed with the same color combo as the truck. I couldn't decide on another color that would go with my paint scheme.
You must be registered for see images attach

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I'm usually not big on pinstripes....but that looks really good. I think it pulls both colors together.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Negative. Abort mission. Sorry, but I hate pinstripes. I take them off myself when friends buy "new" trucks with it on there. I think the paint scheme you have is just fine. Definitely not into that tribal pinstripe stuff either.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Negative. Abort mission. Sorry, but I hate pinstripes. I take them off myself when friends buy "new" trucks with it on there. I think the paint scheme you have is just fine. Definitely not into that tribal pinstripe stuff either.

Im with this guy!! Your truck looks fantastic, those stripes dont add to it and I actually think they look horrible.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys, when I put it on and stood back it didn't do anything for me either. I just ordered a Ultra Blue Metallic stripe from Prostripe, that will give it some pop.

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks great. I think the pinstripes work with the 2-tone paint job.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They look good. My buddy next door had his truck painted and he had several different colors going down towards the bottom then up towards the bed his look good as well but his are much wider.

SinisterSilverado

Chronic Boredom
Reaction score
I think the pinstripe looks pretty good. Where did you get your taillights, if you don't mind me asking.