*PLANNING* Iowa Summer 2013 GTG.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
You're all welcome to come down. I don't really have room to host anything, but I'm sure we can find a spot to hang out and shoot the chit and check out eachother's rides.

I know Jake and Josh are coming down in the morning to go hunting for parts. I don't want ton's of you coming down to the yard just because our insurance won't let us have tons of people just wondering around, and there's no reason for you to just be sitting around if you're not looking for something haha. Preferably the rest of you besides Jake and Josh could show up at noon or sometime there after when we close and we can all find a place to hang out. I've got to leave a little bit after that though because we'll be racing.

Hell, you guys could all come to Independence Motor Speedway tomorrow night if you wanted and watch us race. But I don't know how long you guys want to spend hanging around. It starts at about 6PM. It's only 15 minutes away from my place.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
If I show up then it'll be around noon. I'm going to be sleeping in and I have to be back in Allison at 4pm sharp

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
I could be over at noon. We should meet somewhere for lunch or something... I have tomorrow off :yes:

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
OK guys... does anybody know of anywhere in wloo/cf that would be a good location? And where's your yard at Jack?

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Three member meet-up in Allison with me Josh and Jake. Cool guys. I got to see Jakes truck, wish I could have seen Josh's, and let them see how shizty my truck really is.