Pitted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rojo

Reaction score
Is there a diy fix for this by diy I mean bear ass minimum on tools and money I have heard jb weld
You must be registered for see images attach

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll throw my 2 cents. Mine were in way worse condition then yours. Although the intake had 474kmiles at that time . What I did was not the correct way but I basically got some super fine sand paper and gently went across the entire edge to smooth it out. Problem with that is, you can create waves if your not carful. Then I used a 3m disk wheel that's basically like scotch guard material and buffed it as clean as possible. I got it to look better then it was but not nearly as perfect as I wanted..... especially since I was installing it on a new motor..... installed the gaskets and through some permatex on it and torqued it to spec..... I'm still gonna head to the junk yard and try to find a intake with lower miles and better condition for piece of mine... my intake was worse at the ports closest to the fire wall fyi