Pics of your custom/aftermarket front bumpers and bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jerryred94silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man I’m sorry about your truck Matt. It’s tragic when a truck dies, especially one that has had so much time and effort put into it to make it awesome like yours. But I’m glad you weren’t hurt. The truck did its job to the end:patriot: :boti:

I’m sorry to you loyal GMT-400 owners but I’m looking at buying a Cummins :(

Cummins are fine! It’s the Dodges they keep putting them in are the issue lol.

Matt Conner

The louder the better
Reaction score
Man I’m sorry about your truck Matt. It’s tragic when a truck dies, especially one that has had so much time and effort put into it to make it awesome like yours. But I’m glad you weren’t hurt. The truck did its job to the end:patriot: :boti:

Cummins are fine! It’s the Dodges they keep putting them in are the issue lol.
Dang straight :peace:

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Yep I cried when my old Burb got nailed, but my brother and Dad walked away from the wreck because the truck took the impact. The jerks in the fwd Monte Carlo that ran the light and hit us didn't. Both vehicles were in the same storage lot after the crash and the Monte was a squished beer can. Our truck had bad frame damage around the engine compartment too, so l do feel your pain! Hope the Dodge truck front end parts hold up better than they used to. You've heard the Cummins guys say"500,000 mile motor in a 50,000 mile truck "

Taterbug

Reaction score
I’m sorry to you loyal GMT-400 owners but I’m looking at buying a Cummins :(

I support a Cummins endeavor, been looking for one myself. Plus you could always.... you know....
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Yessir. She’s totaled. I’ll never put anything other than moog suspension parts on anything ever again

Heard so many good things about Moog from mechanics and other owners. I've decided to go that route with my truck when I rebuild the front end. I noticed the truck has a little pull in it but nothing severe, so I decided once the lift kit goes on I'll also go ahead an redo the front end entirely. Looking at changing everything from the center link to the ball joints, basically all the parts for these trucks they make lol.

Right now its $100 off on bumpers from move.com. you have to weld them yourself but cool kits.

move.com is a moving website? o_O

Last edited: