Pics of your custom/aftermarket front bumpers and bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Taterbug

Reaction score
So I've been thinking of some modifications to do to my front end, and I already decided on building my own custom grill. I'm excited to show that off in the future as I think it'll be something other owners might want to do. ANYWAY, I love the original chrome bumpers and the "low profile" they give the truck (as compared to many aftermarket bumpers) but I want to mount a winch and don't want to just drill and mount one to the top. So I'm looking for some ideas for a new front bumper. I really like this bumper but not sure if it'll fit: Road Armor Sahara Pre-Runner Guard (w/ Winch)

I've also been looking at doing a Setina Winch-Ready Push Bumper that would mount over the factory bumper similar to the police applications. Only problem is I don't know of a Setina bumper being done before so I'd have to get one and play around with making a custom mount.
You must be registered for see images attach

Taterbug

Reaction score
I built this bumper for my truck

Nice! What did you use to make it out of? Diamond plate looks like an old toolbox you repurposed.. and I have an old toolbox :hmm:

Heck of a hit, surprised it survived! Did you rebuild the truck or was the damage too much?

Matt Conner

The louder the better
Reaction score
Nice! What did you use to make it out of? Diamond plate looks like an old toolbox you repurposed.. and I have an old toolbox :hmm:

Heck of a hit, surprised it survived! Did you rebuild the truck or was the damage too much?
Made it out of diamond plate. And I wrecked that this morning. Tie rod broke and yanked me into a tree

Taterbug

Reaction score
I'm about to order a ranchhand full replacement for mine. This is one on a regular cab.

I've seen those, thought about it but not sure I need something that extreme. Also not sure where I could actually mount the winch on those without modifying the bottom crossmember.

I like the idea of having a front receiver though, can't tell you how many times I didn't need one but could've definitely used it. I suppose I could just get a hitch adapter mount for the winch. It'd be sticking out in front of the truck considerably though.