Pics of obs with roof rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So no measurements on the screws? Or top shots of the rack?

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Tapatalk

Chips98z71

Reaction score
So no measurements on the screws? Or top shots of the rack?

Sorry been to damn hot to go out and measure. I did cut 9" off the front and back of the side rails, put it together and just centered it on the roof until I liked where it was. Screw size was factory screws from 00-06 tahoe, and I used rubber well nuts to put in the hole on the roof to attach the rack to.

Chips98z71

Reaction score
Basket is on.....done with the rack.
You must be registered for see images attach

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry been to damn hot to go out and measure. I did cut 9" off the front and back of the side rails, put it together and just centered it on the roof until I liked where it was. Screw size was factory screws from 00-06 tahoe, and I used rubber well nuts to put in the hole on the roof to attach the rack to.

Oh ok, I have a crew cab, so I can just get one and mount it without cutting it, my roof is ribbed so I'll just bump it up to the ribs

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Meant to say track looks good, you should take Picture from further away so we can appreciate it better

Chips98z71

Reaction score
Oh ok, I have a crew cab, so I can just get one and mount it without cutting it, my roof is ribbed so I'll just bump it up to the ribs

Just go to ebay and order one there for a silverado. $151.00 shipped for the side rails and it comes with a templet to know where to drill. What year is your truck?