Pics of obs with roof rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, 88GMCtruck looked into doing this and he decided not to due to a lack of structure in the roof. You may want to pm him.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, 88GMCtruck looked into doing this and he decided not to due to a lack of structure in the roof. You may want to pm him.

What structure would be lacking that would be found elsewhere? I've heard our roofs are two layer. Seems like that would be plenty strong, unless there's little bracing in between?

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What structure would be lacking that would be found elsewhere? I've heard our roofs are two layer. Seems like that would be plenty strong, unless there's little bracing in between?
I believe that was the issue. I believe he said that there wasn't enough structure to support a tire up there. I've never wanted to do that but I found it interesting about the roof.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ive had this pic for a year now, don't know who or why but I think its off a Nissan something...........
You must be registered for see images attach