Pic's of my new tow pig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, I just thought I would post up some pics of my new tow pig, it's a 96 GMC, 6.5 TD, so far I have done just some simple mod's, all new 4 in. exhaust, clear light's all around, some billet pieces inside, new head unit, sub and amp, lowered the rear 2 in. to level it out. Until I finish my CC stepside, it will remain basically the way it is, except that I am going to paint the wheels black, but keep the chrome center cap's with new chrome lug nut's. When the stepside is finished I plan to bag it on Semi 22's and put a cummins in it, but that will have to wait a while.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have been really diggin the fuel mileage, I have been getting 20.5 mpg, out of a crew cab dually, I didn't think it was possible.

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
pretty clean. i want a dually, and i would kill for that gas mileage in my truck right now!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah it's not bad beat up, it's not perfect, but I use for work too. The worst thing on the whole truck is the bed floor, it had a goosneck hitch in it that was rigged up terrible and half only bolted to the sheetmetal bed floor, instead of being bolted to some steel braces that go frame rail to frame rail. They cut a hole about 14x10 in the floor, so that's the next thing to fix, and I have to find a piece of stock bed floor a little bit bigger for a patch panel, and I just threw a piece away before I got the truck.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Don't you hate it when you do something like that. I wondered for a minute if you traded the burb for this til I read its your work truck.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stock white dually - what a great starting point for an awesome build.
Waiting on the build thread.