Pics of back halfing my GMT 400 finally complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

891Ton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Upgraded to Reids, gusseted my inner C's chromo everything and drive flanges and 44's, and added more tube. Things a beast now.

You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Awesome action shots, love this truck!

That sidewall roll in the 4th pic is most impressive. :) Guess the bead locks work!

891Ton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's 3psi. Double bead lock H1 wheels recentered. They work amazing.

98 Chevy Swag

Reaction score
Hey trucks a beast where did you get the rear mount on the transfer case is it custom or did you buy it looking for one for my np205 don't want all that weight hanging on the tranny

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
That is one of the coolest rigs man. Maybe they're a dime a dozen in the rock crawling world, who knows...I sure don't. Looks one of a kind from where I stand. All I can tell you is that I'd love to have an hour or two with it to see if I could break it. I mean that in no way towards your workmanship or design or the overall integrity of the build, just rather I'd love to hammer on that thing just to see what it's (or I'm) made of. Fact of the matter is I'd probably hurt myself before hurting that hulk of iron and sheet metal and and rubber.

I have a healthy envy for your skills and vision. Thanks for sharing your buildup.