pic request, shaved or smoothed wiper cowls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have no idea. Mine was on it when I bought it. When the guy that painted my hood was fitting it, he scratched it up really bad, I was super pissed, but what can you do. Guy painted my hood/fender for $250.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
here's a question for you guys, got any pics or can explain how they bolt on? The originals the screws are countersunk and the end pieces drop way down for screws, is this the same on the ends of the smooth ones or are the screws flush on the top?

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't think mine has any screws. I actually don't know how it attaches. I'm not home or I'd take some pics for you, sorry.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine screws in with sheet metal screws. It doesnt fit perfect but I dont think any of them do.

You must be registered for see images attach

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mine screws in with sheet metal screws. It doesnt fit perfect but I dont think any of them do.

Word I have mine held on with self taping sheet maetal screws also, and yeah none of them fit great!

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score

i like these, they look nice, but if only theyd fit nicer, seems to lift alot b the windshield? But man i have to say, i love the no wipers look! I always found my wipers being to high, i wish they'd tuck down alittle closer to the buttom...

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
i like these, they look nice, but if only theyd fit nicer, seems to lift alot b the windshield? But man i have to say, i love the no wipers look! I always found my wipers being to high, i wish they'd tuck down alittle closer to the buttom...

I like that smooth cowl

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
interesting, do they flop or move around in back by the window only having the front screws? I know the stockers have front screws and then rear ones as well.