photoshop please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Please make the wheel in my sig black. Im courious how they would look on my truck if they were black. Thanks in advance.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah ill upload it a little later today. I tried the other day but I couldnt get it to wwork from my phone

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Here is the pic of the wheel.
Im also wanting some advice on what to do next on my truck. im getting very board with it. I would pull my flares but the paint is all messed up under it. i was thinking of pulling my stainless bed caps or painting them black. Also thinking about taking the Z71 sticker off and pulling the Chevrolet piece off the tail gate. This is how it looks now the only difference on the front of the trucks is my 7" rounds broke so i took them off and I took off my small Piaa driving lights off too. alot cleaner with out. I also painted my Billet grill black.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I'll get a chop done. You can always Demold it, plastidip black on the rockers, bedliner rockers, and get some Clear headlights to match your other clear lights. Paint the Bowtie black, tint the windows, diesel bumper with foglights, or without, cowl hood. Lots of options. Tow mirrors, HIDs, LEDs, the works.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dont care for the demold look, I know im wierd. I also dont think it would look right with my flares. I want to do tow mirrors, clear headlights and HID's, cowl hood one day. my drivers window is the only one not tinted it got busted out and I havent got it retinted yet. Ive been debaiting on the black bow tie. ive been debaiting on color matching my flares and mirrors. painting my tool box black.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the color matched flares, I still dont care for the demold its too much green. Im glad I didnt paint my wheels black. Its just the wrong style wheel to be black. Thanks for doing it I appreciate it!

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
No problem, ya, those wheels look way better on your truck as aluminum. I like the chrome and green combo on yours, the flares do look cool colormatched.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Edit: Lol, I was cut! Good job Tyler.