PhotoShop Contest #9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LovesDunes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Chopping the roof, hood and doing the extra cab part on such a curvy truck is pretty challenging but with such a good picture to start with it makes things much easier. The first photochop job I did I actually shortened it a bit. But after widening the rear fenders it did not look right.

LovesDunes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks. I did not think I would enjoy it as much as I do. I'm used to driving my big old F-350. But the Tahoe gets much better mpg.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
LOL depends if the girls in his area are ford girls haha there are alot of them around here.

LovesDunes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Then get a 3500 chevy and you'd be right at home-

If GM had not been so stupid to take away the Solid Axle up front I would. Don't have time or $$$$ to swap one in right now. Plus diesels, 98 and up are now being smogged. My 97 F-350 has almost 700 ft/lbs or torque and it's paid for.

Ok now someone has to one up him with a crewcab :naughty: or hes getting my vote lol

That is what I was originally doing. Something happened and my work did not save. Next time.

Um and u probly get more ladies in the tahoe haha

It's a toss up. LOL The Tahoe definately draws a different kind of crowd. I bought it as my commuter vehicle. I just lucked out with the paint and interior work. It has flames on the headliner too.