PhotoShop contest #10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Don't worry about it, Scott. You're actually ahead of me if you think about it. I only started doing photoshop when we started the contests, so I was 21 at the time. You're still 16, so you're 5 years ahead of where I was.

Honestly, just play around with it. Watch some videos on youtube. What version are you using? I've had some chops that I've liked better than others. It also depends on what you "see" when you look at a pic. I never even thought about changing the grille like Aloicious did (nice job man, wish I'd thought of that). Mine isn't perfect either, take a look at how big that rear door is compared to the front one, and the windows turned out darker than I wanted. It's all about fun. I've never won one of these things, and it doesn't bother me. I've learned a TON, and I enjoy seeing what I and others can come up with.

Just my $0.02. Thanks for the compliments on my chop, guys. I figured someone had to do a crew cab. lol. The rear door is a little too big, but other than that I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. I learned some new tricks on this one and I'm looking forward to what I can do for the next one.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't worry about it, Scott. You're actually ahead of me if you think about it. I only started doing photoshop when we started the contests, so I was 21 at the time. You're still 16, so you're 5 years ahead of where I was.

Honestly, just play around with it. Watch some videos on youtube. What version are you using? I've had some chops that I've liked better than others. It also depends on what you "see" when you look at a pic. I never even thought about changing the grille like Aloicious did (nice job man, wish I'd thought of that). Mine isn't perfect either, take a look at how big that rear door is compared to the front one, and the windows turned out darker than I wanted. It's all about fun. I've never won one of these things, and it doesn't bother me. I've learned a TON, and I enjoy seeing what I and others can come up with.

Just my $0.02. Thanks for the compliments on my chop, guys. I figured someone had to do a crew cab. lol. The rear door is a little too big, but other than that I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. I learned some new tricks on this one and I'm looking forward to what I can do for the next one.

totally. this contest is all about practice and learning, for everyong...even though I do photography for my business and stuff and have been using photoshop for that, I NEVER use the extreme techniques on that stuff that we do in these contests, so even though everyone is at different levels, its about giving us a chance to learn and practice new techniques....I've never won one of these either, but I have fun working on them.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
Here's one. not perfect, but oh well.

You must be registered for see images attach

Looks like something from the movie cars...kinda cartoon like buy still cool

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2