Phantom grille recess kit??? Please help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

liljoker1994

Reaction score
I'm looking for a recess kit also know as headlight relocater kit I've searched on here with no luck on links im also looking if someone has a kit if I could get some pictures of the recess kit if it's possible to make thx have nice day

Check my feedback in
Rctech.net
Trx250r.net
Ds450hq.com
Username liljoker1994
And eBay and others all under same username very trustworthy

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its going to be hard to find a recess kit alone. I just made my own, my grille was a bolt over grille but hit headlights and looked liked crap. So just made my own recess kit. Not the best but its works.
You must be registered for see images attach

liljoker1994

Reaction score
Have any pics of what you made just trying to get an idea of how to make it all work

Check my feedback in
Rctech.net
Trx250r.net
Ds450hq.com
Username liljoker1994

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry dude i dont have pics. What i did was remove mounting plate from back of headlight and placed it on radiator support to see what i need to cut. Then i just made little L tabs and screwed one end of the L tap to plastic on headlight and the other on radiator support using the 4 factory holes it has there. Not that hard just got to get in there and see what you can figure out. I tried and post a link here but i dont how but if you google phantom grille install towards the middle of the page theres a how to with pics from carraige works. http://cwgrilles.com/pdf/4040.pdf.

Last edited:

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The only problem with the way i did mine was once you bolt down lights thats it. There is no adjustment so what i did was wait till night with grille shell off and bolted lights to where it perfect for me at night. And for the turn signal lights on bottom i cut radiator so light can sit further in and bolted turn lights inside shell instead of on outside like how there suppose to go.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its going to be hard to find a recess kit alone. I just made my own, my grille was a bolt over grille but hit headlights and looked liked crap. So just made my own recess kit. Not the best but its works.

That front end is one bad ass look you got there 1sickcrewcab!!!! I like it!!

liljoker1994

Reaction score
I'll give it a shot and see what happens

Check my feedback in
Rctech.net
Trx250r.net
Ds450hq.com
Username liljoker1994