Parting out 97 k3500 W/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the handles on the truck, modified the handle to latch rods to work, (then found a driver rod) foind driver pawl… only missing passenger pawl, and the lock to handle rods.

i rarely lock the truck but dont have keyless entry.. just in case i would accidentaly lock it id liek to be able to unlock lol

Eskimomann209

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the handles on the truck, modified the handle to latch rods to work, (then found a driver rod) foind driver pawl… only missing passenger pawl, and the lock to handle rods.

i rarely lock the truck but dont have keyless entry.. just in case i would accidentaly lock it id liek to be able to unlock lol
Haha. Yeah I know the worry. I put too much trust in remote locks and came back to a dead truck once. It was a hell of a time getting in. After that I fixed the locks. Not sure what happened. Old cylinders or a bad original install when I was like 19 lol.
But the cylinders got worse month after month. It would lock the truck But the key never unlocked the doors.

Eskimomann209

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All the interior plastics are for sale too.
200 for the lot?
Everything came out as it should. Maybe a tan here or there broken but it all seemed like good usable pieces to me.
Again neutral color
Also prefer not to ship giant box of parts.
You must be registered for see images attach