Newbie (sort of) 1998 w/t

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GrimsterGMC

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, i really want to get the interior done right. The truck was originally a W/T so no power options at all. So i am going to piece by piece get all the power window and locks assembly`s for both doors, get the main wiring harness and replace it all as i have to because the dash is really destroyed. Get the a/c working properly and for now drive it and enjoy it. I was going to build a 327 for it but that got scratched. I mean the 4.3 in it runs great, i/we had the transmission completly overhauled. I guess you can say just make it a nice cruiser and have fun with it. Not looking to make it a dragon slayer beast.

thanks
pat
If the engine runs fine then use the mileage/time it has left to research, plan and save for the next one. As long as you are having fun with it then there is no rush, it's all about the smiles you get out of it.

droptopcat70

Reaction score
Sorry i have tried looking all thru my computer at home and cannot locate any from the past. Here are 2 i took today. The dash is trashed as you can see, but overall the interior is pretty nice. I am hoping to locate a pair of blue power door panels as i want to start gathering parts for the power window/lock conversion.

thanks
pat

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 13
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 14