Parting out 2500 Suburban, lots availible

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I still have them, if you want the ones off of my 1500 i will gladly sell them to you once I am in Tucson, providing you haven't found any yet.
I'll take them, and I can definitely wait until you are back in the desert! Tucson is just a bit closer of a drive for me!

99burbK2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
do you have very rear top mount speaker covers in gray? how about the clips that go in the head liner to hold the visors still and a set of good gray visors? also a good gray center console lid? I need one inner door handle trim but see your selling as a set. so how about a package deal on all of that if you have it shipped to 43060 and also the hvac control unit for the rear. too bad you already sold the vents for the rear. also the cup holder that slides into the rear of center console for back seat in gray. think that's all I need lol

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
do you have very rear top mount speaker covers in gray? how about the clips that go in the head liner to hold the visors still and a set of good gray visors? also a good gray center console lid? I need one inner door handle trim but see your selling as a set. so how about a package deal on all of that if you have it shipped to 43060 and also the hvac control unit for the rear. too bad you already sold the vents for the rear. also the cup holder that slides into the rear of center console for back seat in gray. think that's all I need lol

Sorry for the late reply, let me check. I have so many parts I have to go through it all. Shoot me a text 5167804248 so i can send you pictures tomorrow.