Parting a '93

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ricerocket1135

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need an instrument cluster... My trip odometer stopped working the day I bought my truck. How much shipped to 75087?

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
do you still have the motor? if so is it a 350? i need to complete motor and manifolds and the wiring harness.

sweet93

Reaction score
do you have the ext cab seat belts and buckles? how much shipped to 92058

scorpio82

Reaction score
I need the instrument panel trim face and the headlight switch that mounts in it, yours in good shape? It's nearly impossible to find one that doesn't have broken off corners or broken screw holes for the switch! If so, how much to 79936

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need an instrument cluster... My trip odometer stopped working the day I bought my truck. How much shipped to 75087?

Let me dig it out and see. I'll send you a PM.

do you still have the motor? if so is it a 350? i need to complete motor and manifolds and the wiring harness.

Sorry, all the big stuff is gone. Sold the 350 complete. Harness went too. The truck is reduced to about 6 or 8 boxes in my garage.

do you have the ext cab seat belts and buckles? how much shipped to 92058

Wish I did, but I didn't save them. Sorry.

I need the instrument panel trim face and the headlight switch that mounts in it, yours in good shape? It's nearly impossible to find one that doesn't have broken off corners or broken screw holes for the switch! If so, how much to 79936

The trim panel was actually in great shape. Rare, I know. It got snatched up locally pretty quick. I do have two headlight switches. One is gray (from the '93) and one is black (from a '92). They look the same other than color. Let me know if you're interested.

scorpio82

Reaction score
yep, want the black headlight switch, how much to 79936. PM how to pay, I'm new to this whole forum shopping thing. Thanks

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yep, want the black headlight switch, how much to 79936. PM how to pay, I'm new to this whole forum shopping thing. Thanks

Let me dig it out and send you a PM with some pics just so we're on the same page.

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And on that note, if anyone on this thread has asked me about something and I've been slow to respond, I apologize. I've been studying for my real estate license and haven't had the time (or brain capacity) to devote to this right now. I'll get on it. Thanks.