Parting a '93

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I picked up this '93 a couple days ago. I had hopes to fix a few problems and resell, but it's got too many issues so it's going to sacrifice itself so that others can live. Let me know what your interested in and I'll shoot you a price. Seat, intrument bezel, radio and a few other interior parts are already gone. Truck has 272K on it.

You must be registered for see images attach

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've actually got two good glove box doors. Both are in good shape. Just dirty. Both seem to have just a slight bow to them (see pic). How does $35 shipped sound?

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How about your metal door handles both exterior ones. If they are the metal ones which I think they are. Am i correct? And if they are how much for both of them plus shipping to 53215.

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How about your metal door handles both exterior ones. If they are the metal ones which I think they are. Am i correct? And if they are how much for both of them plus shipping to 53215.

Sorry, a guy came and took both doors (including handles) yesterday.

C'mon, you guys gotta need something I haven't sold or promised to someone else yet. :)