Parting a '93

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thohill

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need a driver's side mirror... did that go with the door?

1BadBowtie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How are the condition of the Torsion bars.. if this truck even has them . .is it a 1500 i assume?

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Kinda random but I need a brake pedal cover.. the rubber piece

PM sent

I need a driver's side mirror... did that go with the door?

Yeah, sorry. It went with the door.

2wd's dont have them they're coils up front

True dat.

i need that chrome trim off the RF fender..Shipped to 49097

It's got one pretty good dent in it and some ding **** got primer overspray on it. IIRC a new one is not that expensive on rockauto.com. If you're still interested in this one, I'll take $5 plus shipping.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey the brake pedal cover worked out great! I also need the red plastic panel that covers the fuse panel. I also need the panel to the right of it that goes under the steering column in red. Preferably with the screws. Not sure what that panel is called. need them both!

BubbaZ71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the new truck i just got i need the inner circut board for the Driver tail light but being a 93 and mine an 88 yours uses the 3057 type bulbs so how much would you sell me either both full taillights or both circut boards for shipped the 49097

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey the brake pedal cover worked out great! I also need the red plastic panel that covers the fuse panel. I also need the panel to the right of it that goes under the steering column in red. Preferably with the screws. Not sure what that panel is called. need them both!

Yeah, everyone's looking for the fuse panel cover. They're hard to find and I don't have one. Sorry. I had a good under column piece but I sold it. I've got another one that is not as good both corners are broken. I think it will still work. Just depends on how nice you want it. I'll PM you some pics.

With the new truck i just got i need the inner circut board for the Driver tail light but being a 93 and mine an 88 yours uses the 3057 type bulbs so how much would you sell me either both full taillights or both circut boards for shipped the 49097

I'm a little confused. I thought all the taillights for this body style were the same? I'm not sure what you're saying. Anyway, I've got 3 different sets of lights. 1) The nicest set. Look pretty good. Had some kind of cover on them at one point. A little hazing where the cover didn't cover. $35 shipped for the set. 2) Well hazed but pretty solid. One crack in back up light - $25 shipped 3) Pass side lense is broken and the driver's side is foggy - $20 shipped. I can get you pics of any if you want them. If you decide you want a set, I'll plug them in to make sure the boards are working. Thanks.