Panoramic or wider Rear View mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RQ Jay

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am lookingtoi change the mirror in my truck.
I am looking for a larger panoramic style mirror, but would like to find one that fits the original spot on the glass.
All the ones I have found are clip on over the stock one.
Any one have a replacement to recommend?

89GMCJOHN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wanted a replacement like you for the windshield to replace the ridiculously small factory mirrors field of view - but I saw a higher quality "strap" on at Autozone that was if I recall less than $20 .....I took a chance and bought it. Its not ghetto looking , doesnt shake , doesnt have a weird tint on it and has a pretty good wide field of view but not ridiculous like a circus freak show mirror lol.....big improvement over stock . If you want I can take a straight on - field of view pic for you tonight . FWIW.
You must be registered for see images attach

RQ Jay

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wanted a replacement like you for the windshield to replace the ridiculously small factory mirrors field of view - but I saw a higher quality "strap" on at Autozone that was if I recall less than $20 .....I took a chance and bought it. Its not ghetto looking , doesnt shake , doesnt have a weird tint on it and has a pretty good wide field of view but not ridiculous like a circus freak show mirror lol.....big improvement over stock . If you want I can take a straight on - field of view pic for you tonight . FWIW.
You must be registered for see images attach

No need for the extra pic... I am comming to the same concluion that it will have to be a strap or clip on.
I will stop over at teh Autozone and see what they have....at worse case, I cna return it if not happy with it.
Thanks