painting interior peices! need some ideas please.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Everything in the overhead console all comes apart from the backside.. just some phillips head screws real simple and no need to tape any of it then

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh **** didn't even realize that. Tloud stroker got everything right? Or is there anything else to it? Does it matter if I'm only rattle canning the stuff and not using professional gun? I hope not.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Everything in the overhead console all comes apart from the backside.. just some phillips head screws real simple and no need to tape any of it then

How do you get the peice off for the lighter and power acc. I tried to get mine off and thought I was gonna snap it

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How do you get the peice off for the lighter and power acc. I tried to get mine off and thought I was gonna snap it

I grind the plastic welds on the back of the lighter port piece, then you can slide oUt the rod and remove the doors

Fallsey

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I painted my interior, i will post some pictures later.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i used colorbond...it was expensive but it looks very nice...all i did was wipe everything down with surface cleaner i bought from the walmart auto section. let that dry and started spraying the color. i did 3 light coats and then 3 light coats of clear.... it came out really nice...i had all different colors for a dash from red to black to light grey to dark grey to even tan.... holds up good too and it isnt over shiney..i would NOT RECOMMEND kyrlon color fusion at all! from my experience it sprayed like crap, was easy to get runs, and left a "i deffinately painted this" look to it