painting interior peices! need some ideas please.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Yup. Dark blue. Looks identicle to BOTMAN's interior.

Charby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im also wondering about the dye, what is it calld abd where di you get it? Duplicolor doeaent make a beige to match my truck and cause of my pw/pl swap i have red doors!!

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i say just use whatever color you interior is then paint the peices whatever color the out side is
for example my truck is red with a tan interior so ill probably end up painting the 4wd thing red and someother mall things

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea but like JJ's truck is exteriorly black and interiorly blue but blue/black doesn't go that well.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Truck was white when I bought it.
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
92gmc i think some splashes of red inside would look good. like around the window/lock controls and maybe around the gauge cluster. if not black will always look good

BIG MAC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Paint that **** up!

BIG MAC! That looks freaking spectacular. Did you dye the seats black too? I want to do this! Except do a 2 tone them on my seats black and tan. Let me know if that's possible and where to get this **** and how do you apply it???

Thanks!

Yes I dyed the seats and center console also they started out like this:
You must be registered for see images attach

Any thing is possible but you'd have to do some really good masking. I used SEM color coat on the dash and console ( http://semproducts.com/Catalog.asp?prod=190 ) and SEM classic coat for the seats ( http://semproducts.com/Catalog.asp?prod=242 )

Edit: Also you have to do alot of prep work and I mean ALOT but if you take your time it will turn out great.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I Just finished doing the interior on my truck. I'll get some pics up in a bit. My truck is black with tan interior and I painted the interior metallic black. I thought the regular old black needed a little something so I decided on the metallic.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
With a blue interior i wouldnt do a straight black I think if you did a metallic black like mine it would flow better. It wouldnt have as much contrast then because the metallic isnt one solid color.