Other OBS parts laying in the shed. Stuff to be added here often...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is the newest updated list of stuff...

1- Homelink control for the obs overhead console...$25 plus $6 in shipping...I have 2 of these.

You must be registered for see images attach

2- Radio delete pockets for 88-94 OBS... $10 each, $6 in shipping. I have 1.

3- 99-00 escalade/denali fog light switch, with panel. $30 plus $6 shipping. I have 1 of these.

4- 07 Ford excursion center console, painted grey and black to match the tahoe, (It was a little too high for my liking, but has a ton or room, and 4 cupholders) $40, plus $25 shipping.

5- Cupholders for 88-94 square dash, both in grey, the pullout kind. $25 each, plus $6 in shipping...One left...

6- Cargo cover, in grey, for 96-99 Tahoe Yukon Only...With rear air only. Will NOT fit non rear AC SUV's. $50 Plus $12 in shipping.

7- Temp compass mirror with small pigtail. One available. $30, plus $6 shipping.

8- Cupholders for 95-99 center console. Replaces the cassette holder. I have 3... not perfect, but useable. $20 each plus $6 in shipping.

9- I also have a console made of wood that I pulled from a 95 Ambulance (with OBS truck chassis) It was designed for the floor shift 4wd. It is heavy, but I would like to get the $40 I paid for it, plus I am thinking the shipping is gonna be the killer. I am going to say $25 to ship it. It has removable panels, but the large one was not with it. easy to make though, or re-work it into a custom console.

10- Cold air intake I removed when I put on my Volant. I'd like $25 for it plus $12 in shipping. The air filter shown in the picture was too small for me and I replaced it with a larger one. It's included.

11- Gauge cluster from a 99-00 Cadillac Escalade/GMC Denali. Nice shape, $80 plus $15 for shipping.

12- 4X4 switch from a 99 Suburban. This one has the Auto 4wd and the Neutral light. $20 plus $5 in shipping.

13- Dual display mirror, compass and temp at the same time, plus some of the pigtail. $45 plus $7 shipping.

14- Ashtrays from the rear area of the 2 door Tahoe/Yukon. 2 in tan, 1 gray, 1 red. $10 each, plus $6 shipping.

15- Set of gauge needles from a 99 Denali. These are the special white ones that light up orange at night. These came from a busted cluster I came across. $20 for the set of 6, plus $3 shipping. Nice little addition to your truck.

16- AC Controller for 96-99 CK truck without rear defrost. $35 plus $6 shipping.

17- Set of cab roof marker lights, with the main section of the harness to the pillar, $35, plus $6 shipping.

More to come...

Shawn

MDOC111

Reaction score
Wondering if you have shipped the console yet? I haven't gotten it or anything saying it has been shipped.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He might be gone for the holidays, I've been trying to reach him about something for a week or so and haven't heard anything he's usually pretty good in getting back to you

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2