Other OBS parts laying in the shed. Stuff to be added here often...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
heyy do you have a drivers side door sill plastic piece??

Driver side & passenger side sill plates are the same. Look for a pass. one @ the wreckers. Driver's side ones are usually trashed. Which is why you're probably looking for one! Lol!

MDOC111

Reaction score
Something has to be going on, I made payment on 11/27/2012 and haven't gotten it yet. He post on 12/04/2012 that it would be shipped out by 12/06/2012 and that is the last time I've heard from with him. Maybe something major came up?

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
hes always responded to my messages. said my stuff would be shipped last week and i havent gotten anything. ive been looking forward to getting the console too =( Hope hes alright

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes, I am back...wound up in the hospital yet again...but hopefully that will be the last time...

Anyone who ordered anything in the past month or so who hasnt got it yet, there is a bunch of stuff going out tomorrow, a couple consoles, and some other stuff as well. I am sorry for the delay guys...

Shawn

98dieselburb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Everyone who has stuff ordered from me should have PM's with tracking numbers at this point. It's good to be back and running again...This forced diet is gonna stink, but I am sure its MUCH better than what could have been....

A simple message, keep an eye on your blood pressure...I didn't and it almost cost me dearly...

Shawn