Options on OBS control arms (aftermarket)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Hamilton

Reaction score
I know its been asked before... but searched and couldnt find a complete answer,
i have a rcsb 90 chevy. KP components cantilever with watts link rear. 22' wheels 29" tire.

looking to replace the control arms in the front. About to pull the trigger on some MMW front control arms. mainly like them because they center the wheel in the fender and can get them with a narrower track width. also want to run shocks and possibly sway bar....

my question is, are they any other options as far as control arms that have these same features?? want to make sure i am getting what is right for my setup,and weigh out the different options,

and has anyone had good or bad experience with MMW arms?

i appreciate any and all help...

Muney

Reaction score
I have heard nothing but great things about MMW, I personally have stock arms still, but I am looking to get the MMW arms soon.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
I looked into aftermarket ones, but decided to sandblast and paint the original ones and replace ball joints and bushings with poly ones due to the price.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
I guess I never really paid attention to the fronts being off center, then again mine's completely apart so it will be a while before I put it back together and see, maybe you'll have to be the first one to write a review for them!

Joe Hamilton

Reaction score
i hear ya. i can def handle that! swapping the frame to make some changes... going to be building off a stock frame, may have to start a build thread on it. its the third time i build this truck lol.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Nice! I'm in the process of the first build on mine, its completely down to the bare frame right now, i'm not going to get into a bunch of suspension modifications, mainly sticking to stock with some small upgrades

Joe Hamilton

Reaction score
absolutely. Dont overwhelm yourself to the point of never finishing the project. get it together and driveable, then upgrade later. thats what i have done with mine.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Oh i'll finish it, i'm not rushing it because this is the most in depth project i've ever done, and I already have another summer cruiser to keep me content. I will be doing many upgrades during the reassembly process, and I already have just about everything I need to put it back together other than some random odds and ends and a few things under the hood. Here's where its at now.
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMACGMC