• 3" body lift

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Both

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • neither??

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im with some of the other guys if your serious bout hauling stuff on a regular basis do add a leaf. just be warned the rear end will ride rougher unloaded. body lift wudnt be to badd if you painted the chassis to match the black lower half of your truck but rusted frame rail and no gap gaurds looks awful.
-Rick

^Agreed I prepped and undercoated my frame after I did the body lift which I think everyone with a gmt regardless of a bodylift should do, but have yet to make some gap gaurds but you can really only see the gap directly from the side so I'll eventually get to it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Minimeh93

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well its been a while, got my 3" body lift installed and I am very happy with it, I just need gap guards and i need to weld in the spacer blocks

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I hate to say it but Inch for Inch the body lift is better since it doesn't make your truck ride like a wooden wagon but I still just can't get over the frame-age. Atleast you got some steps in the way. You should get them welded right up against the body/rocker panel. Looks much better as far the nerf bar look goes.

Tloud when the hell did you BL your truck? :hmm: don't remember seein it. Looks good!

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well its been a while, got my 3" body lift installed and I am very happy with it, I just need gap guards and i need to weld in the spacer blocks
Those spacer blocks for under the bed dont need to be welded in. You can just pound them in with a hammer trust me they wont go anywhere its a really tight fit. I've had no issues with them.

Tloud when the hell did you BL your truck? don't remember seein it. Looks good!

It was literally the first thing I think I did to it about a week or so after I got it haha. I'm still trying to sell my tahoe so I can get my wheel/tire combo and lately have been thinking about getting a 6" rcx so i'd have the 6+3 combo like Dragit's truck. But Summers almost over so I might be leaning toward getting a sled for winter instead if I ever sell the damn HOE!

Oh and by the way I love the new look of your truck ! sexy

Last edited: