Opinions Please!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Did a little cardboard mock up today... My dad has the metal and he's a welder so it'll be done for free. Just need opinions on if it looks good or if i should do something different...

You must be registered for see images attach

The reason i didn't go all the way to the bent on the outside is because the bumper is curved and not strait. but i could bent the metal... do y'all think it'll look better if i go all the way to the outside with the side pieces?

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Another question... should i make the skid plate smooth or diamond plate like the top of the bumper?

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
I like it and I vote diamond plate. It will contrast better with a diamond plate top, smooth face and diamond plate skid.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I say smooth finish........And it looks Fawkin good!!!

I like it and I vote diamond plate. It will contrast better with a diamond plate top, smooth face and diamond plate skid.

I think itll look good either way. i would like to get a few holes dimple died in the center... if i can get that done then ill go smooth. but if i cant find anyone with a dimple die set then i may go diamond plate.