Opinions on wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DWillmont

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK so spring time is just around the corner and Uncle Sam is going to be giving back a large chunk of change he has been borrowing for almost a year now. My question is this I am going with the RCX 6" and of course 35"s I am really digging these OE wheels to put 35" KM2's on. What do you guys think?

http://l.yimg.com/dv/izp/chevrolet_..._4wd_ltz_short_box_2009_exterior_wheelcap.jpg

If this is in the wrong area feel free to relocate post.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Moved to stock suspension + bolt on kits...

And those wheels are nice. They have been one of my favorites since they came out. I've seen a few lifted trucks with OE wheels and they look good man. I would get some photoshops of your truck lifted with those wheels so that way you can really determine if they will look good on there for yourself.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like em, a classic 5 spoke but modern plus they appear alum. so they could be polished, or if you like painted wheels(I don't) you could paint em. Not to mention you might find em cheap, maybe a junkyard or something or online? factory take offs etc.?