Opinions on wheel spacers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FusionX

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm running 35's on nnbs wheels on my z71 but they rub the frame around full lock so I was wondering if wheel spacers would be a good investment? Here's a pic of the truck for reference.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

FusionX

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't mind trimming a bit if need be. Are wheel spacers safe to run? I've heard alot of mixed things about them

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
In my opinion no but other people will tell you if you get a lug centric set and torque them down good you'll be good to go

Sent from my 3/4 ton iPhone

FusionX

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna look into them and ill just keep an eye on them for a while and see what happens. Yes I did! It was cranked to high with the keys and the shop I took it to put over 50lbs of pressure in my tires. So i decranked the keys all the way and lowered the tire pressure and picked up a set of shocks for the front and its good to go until I can afford an actual lift for it.

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
Make sure they're t56 aluminum don't cheap out on them and let me know how they work I'm looking to run a similar wheel and tire set up after my 33s wear out

Sent from my 3/4 ton iPhone