opinion on full phantom gmc grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Kinda on the fence with this idea but i just dont like these semi black headlights and i refuse to tint them. So been thinking of getting the phantom grilles for the headlight and marker lights and having them powder coated black.

wonder if theyll look good on my truck or kinda stupid? never seen a black set.

Any opinions?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I love em...thats the reason i stay away from a gmc grille cause ill end up with 5/600 in inserts lol

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love em...thats the reason i stay away from a gmc grille cause ill end up with 5/600 in inserts lol

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

haha ya there not cheap by no means. Im curious to how the light recess works and how they mount

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's dIfficult to find those nowadays , I have had a set stashed away for about 13 years, gonna get them on
Eventually.

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's dIfficult to find those nowadays , I have had a set stashed away for about 13 years, gonna get them on
Eventually.

I have a website that i found them on, havnt tried to order them yet but it doesnt say nothing about them being out of stock