Ooooops!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Only another shop rat should find this comical. You guys never cease to amaze me while I, L-M-A-O!!! lol Hilarious lol Ooops is dead on. Crap that's laughed about later.....much later.....lol His holding tank is not in the proper OHSHA containment apparatus for hazmat's btw. Requires curbing or approved fixture equal to the tanks displacement.

Last edited:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Only another shop rat should find this comical. You guys never cease to amaze me while I, L-M-A-O!!! lol Hilarious lol Ooops is dead on. Crap that's laughed about later.....much later.....lol His holding tank is not in the proper OHSHA containment apparatus for hazmat's btw. Requires curbing or approved fixture equal to the tanks displacement.
Imagine this dumbass move. Coming back to the shop with fast food lunch and some supplies from the auto parts, get cut off coming in the driveway and my drink spills on the carpet. Get pissed off about that. Come in the shop door and throw the bag from the auto parts onto the workbench, magically the can of starting fluid strikes something sharp and goes off like a damn rocket, spraying ether all around inside the shop. Now picture me tip-toeing through the ether-filled shop VERY carefully, slowly opening each rollup door praying I don't make a spark, so I can air the place out quietly, instead of the alternative.......

Yeah, my g/f was really impressed with that one (she was with me coming in the door)

Richard

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Imagine this dumbass move. Coming back to the shop with fast food lunch and some supplies from the auto parts, get cut off coming in the driveway and my drink spills on the carpet. Get pissed off about that. Come in the shop door and throw the bag from the auto parts onto the workbench, magically the can of starting fluid strikes something sharp and goes off like a damn rocket, spraying ether all around inside the shop. Now picture me tip-toeing through the ether-filled shop VERY carefully, slowly opening each rollup door praying I don't make a spark, so I can air the place out quietly, instead of the alternative.......

Yeah, my g/f was really impressed with that one (she was with me coming in the door)

Richard
Not looking at the bright side , coulda lost the sammich. lol

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Not looking at the bright side , coulda lost the sammich. lol
Coulda got it double-grilled!

Amazing how that big of an open space could ALL smell like ether in such a hurry.

If it helps get back on topic (or wait, that was the "I gotta know" thread! LOL), here's my lowered '94 C2500LD pulling a load of stuff into the building as I'm moving in. Couple pinball machines in the bed, another in the 4x8 behind it with some other misc stuff crammed in like an old steel/formica office table and knowing me there were boxes of stuff under the pinball machines between the legs.
You must be registered for see images attach

Or how about a load of ball-breakingly heavy 19.5 wheels and tires

Pulling a 20' car hauler with an old T-bird body down to the blasters to see if there's any steel left in it ;)

Richard

Last edited:

Deancr11

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure glad I'm not alone in these wonderful happings. My latest adventure's seam to be setting things down and then wondering why I just didn't throw it on the floor my damn self. I could completely cut out work benches and shelves from my shop gain extra room and help the economy by hiring some kid to help me get off the floor. This almost seams feasible some days of course getting down seams to happen more often than it use to some time on purpose.