Ones with the RCX lift.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
yup your running about a 33 im running a 35 so 2 inch difference but only one inch of that is from the hub down. so by i got one more inch of tire then you. then the other 2 are crank and aal.

No problem man anything to help another member out.

nice truck again

definitely makes sense, your truck and ChrisAu truck are killing me i really love the stance of both. Thanks for the compliment man, you have a nice one yourself.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Now I'm curious as to what mine are...even got a new free tape measure at Harbor Freight today lol

me too let us kno whenever you get a chance to and you can put your free tape to a good use lol

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Just to be clear, you guys are measuring the lowest point of sheet metal at the rear of the front tires and the front of the rear tires on the rockers, correct?

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i measured at the lowest point of the sheetmetal at the front of the cab and at the back of the cab. i didnt go back all the way to the bed.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
i measured the lowest point from ground in to bottom of rocker panel behind the front tire under the door and the rear ground to rocker panel behind rear tire before it rounds up to bumper.

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
heres where i did mine, let me know if ya want different places.

You must be registered for see images attach

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
heres where i did mine, let me know if ya want different places.

You must be registered for see images attach

Oh gotcha, the one on front is how i did my front the only difference in the rear i went all the way behind the rear tire at the edge before it rounds off. So it maybe a little bit different ill check that point where you got your rear measurement in the morning.