Ok guys, we need your help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thinger2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I tried to reply to her and keep getting an "unexpected error"
message.
Which is apparently different than the "expected error" message.
Is there some random maybe maybe not
Vegas Vacation wheel someplace?
Would I have better luck reaching out to try and help random strangers if I tried to sell them Herbalife or maybe some ******* kitchen knives?
Yes Im ranting just for the **** of it.
Hope you are all good and well and happy and living in air conditioning.
You guys are crazy and awesome.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help, and pics guys. @KeKe2369 and I both appreciate it. She is not real active on here, but reaches out to me when she need help. I brought her over from another forum, so I try to look out for her. She does almost all of her own work and is learning as she goes.

KeKe2369

Reaction score
Well I tried to reply to her and keep getting an "unexpected error"
message.
Which is apparently different than the "expected error" message.
Is there some random maybe maybe not
Vegas Vacation wheel someplace?
Would I have better luck reaching out to try and help random strangers if I tried to sell them Herbalife or maybe some ******* kitchen knives?
Yes Im ranting just for the **** of it.
Hope you are all good and well and happy and living in air conditioning.
You guys are crazy and awesome.
Hey , if this is intended for me, I live in BFE and barely get a signal. We don’t have WiFi because we’ll it’s a long story. So when my phone decides to work I jump on and do what I can at that moment …. I have a paid subscription so I don’t have the bare minimum on the account to be able to reach me . Hell I’ll even put my number on here somewhere so whoever can help me can for sure get ahold of me … so I’ll check into that but for now my email is [email protected] or email [email protected]

KeKe2369

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help, and pics guys. @KeKe2369 and I both appreciate it. She is not real active on here, but reaches out to me when she need help. I brought her over from another forum, so I try to look out for her. She does almost all of her own work and is learning as she goes.
Absolutely appreciate it, I’m not seeing everything I don’t think … I’ve only seen 2 pics and they were of the plugs …