OIL COOLER LINES WUEDTION? 1994 GMC SLE K1500 w/ Tow pkg

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pk64f100

Reaction score
I am trying to get all the misc issues fixed on new to me ‘94 GMC Sierra K1500 SLE Z71 which has the tow pkg. The lines which come out of oil filter set up to the oil cooler at radiator do not seem to be corrrct. At the radiator end the lines are flared and tight but at the fittings oil filter end there is an “O” rings and lines seem to have movement when jiggle. They are up in there as far as I can get them but wondering if there is issue. Does this sound correct, no flared ends at oil filter side of oil cooler lines? If anyone has the fittings & lines/hoses orig OEM part # for this set up I would be very gratefull
Thanks
PAtrick

Redduc1199

Reaction score
Without looking it up I believe that what you have is correct. When I replaced my oil cooler line there are just o-rings going into the oil filter housing. Rock auto should have the lines and oil filter housing sealing washers and gaskets