Odd topic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Tell me this aint factory. Power steering lines in frame?
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from the bottom of a Jack Daniel's bottle.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yup, I got pics on my comp at home. I'll try to post em when I'm home. There's also some that are more like tiny radiators.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok so comp is being a pain so I went out a snapped some pics of my lines. They're off the truck.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Factory cooler lines. I had the same on my 94.
Same were on my '94 C2500LD. The extra length serves as a bit of a cooler, more metal line to help dissipate the heat, plus a little extra fluid capacity. It's more cooling than the regular hoses provide, but obviously less than the ones where you have the narrow finned cooler that sits on the core support next to the A/C condenser (typically seen on 3500's, 3500HD) like the one linked above in Garrett's reply.

Richard

jhama78

Reaction score
Same were on my '94 C2500LD. The extra length serves as a bit of a cooler, more metal line to help dissipate the heat, plus a little extra fluid capacity. It's more cooling than the regular hoses provide, but obviously less than the ones where you have the narrow finned cooler that sits on the core support next to the A/C condenser (typically seen on 3500's, 3500HD) like the one linked above in Garrett's reply.

Richard
Im going through replacing the in frame PS cooler right now and have the Dorman one linked above. Anybody got a pic of where the new cooler mounts? I'm guessing its behind the grill near the driver side headlight?