Odd Overhead Console In Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
So was digging around the junkyards yesterday and came across two obs Escalades. One if them had an overhead console that I'd never seen before. Looked factory but had a flip down screen.
Last night I came home and did some digging, found an old thread on here with these pictures. It's an Audiovox overhead console. I went back this morning and snagged it for $9 wiring and all!
You must be registered for see images attach

The factory overhead console screws into it. I took the one out that was in the escalade because it had the cheesy lick & stick woodgrain on it, and I figured I could get it a little cheaper. A little cleanup before I put my console in it and I think it'll look like new! What do you guys think?

Ah, also found one for sale in Denver when googling it in case anyone is interested.
http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/4336180124.html

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you can also get the floor console also it will bolt right in PLUS you can use the bose sub thats in it. does the monitor work?

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet find on that overhead console... those things are even more rare then an Esky/Denali center console... if I was u id wire it and treasure it...
Edit: $9 bux..! Son of a mother flowering biscuit. .! I paid $250 for mine... ( not yet installed stay tuned )

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
I've seen a couple of these at the local yard, never paid them much mind since they're not my style. I didn't realize they were so desirable. I could probably sell one for around $120 shipped if anyone's interested.