obs tyc allignment problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you really got those ligned up nice! where did you put the spacers? behind the bolts?

to be honest the "spacers" (2 washers on passenger side 3 on driver side) i painted the washers flat black to not be seen, then tied them together with several knots with fishing line then wrapped a piece of electrical tape round em then ran a piece of fishing line through it and around it and drilled realllllly tiny holes in the grille shell to tie them on so they dont vibrate or come out. (ya i know its really redneck and ghetto) but hell ya cant tell they r there unless you look for em

top right of light (passenger)
You must be registered for see images attach

driver side bottom right

couple extra pics of spacers

this is the passenger side since the spacers are on the top of the light

no pic of the passenger side bc i had to literally use my hand+pressure+twisting the drillbit to make holes
wasnt room for a drill, they are tied the same but since they were underneath the light i had to tie it back behind the grill with the signal housing out

Last edited:

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Holy crap lol, i even looked for them... i had a feeling thats what you did when i was reading, but couldnt see them. now you show it... i foudn them! not bad trick though, they look real straight now! :)

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha thanks.......not really beautifully done but tbh if you dont know they are there and i dont say anything then as far as you know they lined up fine lol

some shots lit up
i really need to do the 4 hi mod after i get hids in my lows
lows

highs

leds looking through the rear window( need to get dif leds for hvac controls gonna get some brighter ones since the whole hvac system doesnt light up)

led tailgate bar

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be easier just cut the guide pins on the bracket. This way you can adjust the whole assy.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
ya i know that is not easier at all.... the headlights are held to the bracket by 2 LONG bolts. if you cut them it wont give you any movement.... simply elongating the holes on the plastic bracket that holds them to the radiator support is by far the easiest!

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i groung the locating **** off and enlarged the bolt holes, then used washers behind the bolts to shim out as needed.