Obs parts n stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iBlameADHD

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Dash Benzel from an 95. 40 plus shipping A little worn but in good shape....(those aren't cracks they are my shadow lol . I'll get a better picture soon. Instrument cluster 40 bucks plus shipping. A friend gave this to me and I don't know much else about it. It did work when he took it out. More to come.
You must be registered for see images attach
will the cluster work on a manual trans?

smdk2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure if I answered SMDK...im sorry if I didn't. these parts came from a extended cab and a crew cab
You didn't but thats ok. I miss things all the time lol. I'm needing a headliner for a crew cab but I just noticed your location and the shipping would be expensive and don't know how would get it here not damaged.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
The one cluster (without the tach) is out of a 94 chevy, the one with a tach is out of a 97 chevy
As I thought. I look at the later cluster every day, but haven't been in an early truck in about 20 years. Cousin had a 91 Chevy and a 92? GMC, but it has been a loooong time since they've had them.