NY member...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

logikfive

Reaction score
I'm Joe from NY, and my occupation is an aircraft mechanic. I don't really know a whole lot about this era GM pickup, I'm a Mopar guy, but I have no issues with owning a GM! Owned some in the past and I have no regrets.

I hear a lot about OBS, and other designations, that I'm not too familiar with, but I'm sure with a bunch more reading and help from you guys I can get with the pace!

Currently I have probably what some would consider too many vehicles, but I just can't help it. I only have a select few of them listed in my signature.

Here is my K1500.. As purchased, have done nothing to it yet so it's below my standards.. I'll be changing that soon.
You must be registered for see images attach

My '99 Durango, which is my work truck, fun truck and daily driver. She does it all!

My '88 Conquest, which is my summer daily driver, stored in the winter.

My '78 Trans Am.. Track ***** and fun toy.

As for other projects...

Here is the '76 Trans Am I restored about 2 years ago now. Started out looking like this:

To this:

Anyway, hopefully I'll become more knowledgeable on these Chevy trucks in due time!

88GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome from Syracuse/Cortland. You should really get rid of the 78' T/A. I'll gladly dispose of it for you:crazy:

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I had a conquest years ago and hate myself for selling it everytime I see one. Those were cars ahead of their time.

logikfive

Reaction score
Nah, I've had the '78 since '02, and I don't plan to get rid of it any time soon :p

The Conquests are VERY fun to drive.