NV3500 Rebuild - NAPC.ca

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Sent my transmission to NAPC - North American PowerTrain Components, in Edmonton this morning. Best prices I could find in Canada -
Quoted $1800 to start, after realizing he would need to be specifically build my transmission (they have cores etc on shelf ready to go) he quoted me down around $1500. I called some local shops - 6 of them on Vancouver Island. All suggested I go with it.
3 years, 60 000km warranty as well.

Local Shops couldn't quote me - and when I told them I had been quoted they asked if it was around $5000 - lol? Not one of these local shops dared to quote me, would NOT give me any sort of gaurantee OR warranty.

Anyone dealt with NAPC.ca before?
Called and e-mailed and eventually set something up. For the price, warranty and turn-around time (4-7 days), I couldn't be much happier. We will see once it comes back...!

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Turn-Around time was a little longer because of them having to clean, tear down, rebuild and paint my original transmission. But they finished it Monday morning, had it sent out that evening I believe. Should be here today I think.

Total price was $1680..

$80 Shipping, from here to Edmonton
$80 from Edmonton to Here.

Total: $1840 CND Dollas
Will get pics. Happy with the price and so forth as of right now. Will see once I get to rowin' gears!

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Drives like a dream - shifting beautifully. North American Powertrain Components, good price, and seems like good work too. 3 yrs, 60 000km warranty gotta like that aswell. Will update if I have any issues with the rebuilt trans!