Not GMT400 but a nice Chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
geez what do you guys like STOCK trucks or something?
you remove all that stuff what do you have? stock YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
geez what do you guys like STOCK trucks or something?
you remove all that stuff what do you have? stock YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a clean look, smooth lines, no interference from crappy bolt on things or horrible contrast in color, like red to !CHROME! all the sudden.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
i cant bealieve im gonna say this, but i could handle having a visor on that truck, not sure why, taillight and gascap, GTFO.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
gas cap I agree on lights I have on mine, love em, visor love it too. cheap no, tacky, maybe to you, bolt on yes, but crap no not to me. you guys maybe but not me and not alot of others. You should see how many ppl I see around WV who run them.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
gas cap I agree on lights I have on mine, love em, visor love it too. cheap no, tacky, maybe to you, bolt on yes, but crap no not to me. you guys maybe but not me and not alot of others. You should see how many ppl I see around WV who run them.
I can live with visors on certain trucks, but those tails, UGLY!

that truck would look **** with a proper cap and 03-07 Silvy tails

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can't say much about the tails without seeing the back. the side doesn't look so great to me for sure.

As for visors and chrome, sorry guys I just like messing with yall on it, I know most of you hate it and you all or most of you know I like it, so it's all in fun guys. No harm done for sure and hope none has came across from me in that way.

illinoisboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cant believe that im going to say this but if you changed the tails that truck would be drivable even with the gas cap and stick on chrome but those lights are horrible