Northeast Members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
S. Windsor here in Crap.. I mean Connecticut. Kinda gotta wonder if anything truck related minus the occasional mud bog happens up around this part of the country not that my Blazer will ever be a show piece by any means :Big Laugh: Valley Truck & Off Road's Fun fest was last weekend so thats all for stuff in my immediate area. Was a damn good time quite a few 400s ran including mine's near twin:
You must be registered for see images attach
Stafford Springs swap meet the 21st I'll be there

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
me neither just looking and spending if i see anything

Honestly think it's better that way seeing how nobody buys anything so you'll most likely load 90% of what you bring back up, and when someone does buy something they think they are Rick from Pawnstars and try to play a big game with you haha. Plus you get to actually look around without worrying about your own junk

350VortecSSCT

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
For anyone in the CT area, my friend Jonathan JB Brown, Norwalk CT, had a Brown Lifted 4DR Tahoe on the Forum. He passed away at the age of 20 last week from an accident. Please anyone unite with me for GMT400 for a Memorial. 203-984-7077.

momoney498

Reaction score
For anyone in the CT area, my friend Jonathan JB Brown, Norwalk CT, had a Brown Lifted 4DR Tahoe on the Forum. He passed away at the age of 20 last week from an accident. Please anyone unite with me for GMT400 for a Memorial. 203-984-7077.

Sorry to hear about your friend...Unfortunately I live too far away to attend, but I hope that ones that live closer to you will attend.

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Anyone whose headed to the swap meet and wants to meet up post up in here or just shoot me a pm so we can figure out how to work that out.

Sorry to hear that man had not checked this thread in a couple weeks

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am very sorry to hear that, its a tough thing for sure.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Anyone whose headed to the swap meet and wants to meet up post up in here or just shoot me a pm so we can figure out how to work that out.

Sorry to hear that man had not checked this thread in a couple weeks

im going to the topsham swap meet i think