Northeast Members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gus310

Reaction score
I've got a 3" body lift id like to take out, might be willing to trade for stock body bolts and beers if someone wants to come to me, spend a day swapping my bl into your truck. Pm me if that interests anyone. I've got a 97 ecsb ftr.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

strikk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone showing up to nationals today?

I'll be in front of the old court house downtown tonight with a gmt800 duramax, dark green

Should be a nice day

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
whats happening, i'm in Wakefield Ma.

I have a bunch of parts I am looking to sell or trade, should I just list them here? Or how do I access the ability to list things in the for sale section?

Thanks

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think you have to have a certain amount of posts before you can use the for sale section if i remember correctly

missinglinc

Reaction score
Oh boy, theres a whole thread for the New England area! Im in north eastern CT Ellington/Tolland. I see OBS trucks all the time, not sure if anyone is on here tho

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
S. Windsor here in Crap.. I mean Connecticut. Kinda gotta wonder if anything truck related minus the occasional mud bog happens up around this part of the country not that my Blazer will ever be a show piece by any means :Big Laugh: Valley Truck & Off Road's Fun fest was last weekend so thats all for stuff in my immediate area. Was a damn good time quite a few 400s ran including mine's near twin:
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: