Noob here with a 91 rclb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Well after running the fitech and numerous wait's on hold just to get the run around by alledged tech's the system never ran like I believed it should. Last month when I talked to Bryce he wanted some data logging. I sent it to him and his only response was the secondaries were hanging open. I removed the unit and cleaned it spraying all the ports and linkage and made sure the butterflies were in fact closing and opening all the way. I asked if there was new software or firmware to update the system. He told me there was and was unable to provide the updated version to me. F fitech! The carb is running soooooo much better than that efi garbage ever did. It was not user error it was a faulty unit from fitech! I've read everything I could and watched all the videos I could find. If I ever go back to efi on the truck it would be either Holley or Edelbrock.